Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Creating a website

I've been sort of thinking about creating a website. I'm not quite sure what i want to do it on but i've got some good ideas. I'm just not sure how to do it or what it would take to create one. I'm thinking of taking a class at ab-tech on web design in the fall so maybe i'll get some pointers then. I found a site www.siteground.com and it offers a pretty good package on the domain name and the hosting for just 5 bucks. I think i could afford that maybe. I don't know i'm not making any money so that could be a problem. but here's an idea, maybe i could do a little newsletter about my website and info stuff and sell it to people to help cover the costs of the fees. thats a good idea but would people buy it. I don't know. we would just have to see. I could do the newsletter on the news or stuff like that or whatever. It would be good publicity for my site and help me pay the bills. good idea.

No comments: