Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things

Theres been a little bit happening but not to much. Sorry i haven't been on here in a few days. I'm just giving you an update right now of whats happening then i'm gunna try to get some content on here later tonight or tomorrow.

I went to the dentist today. I had some cavities filled. They numbed my mouth up. I couldn't talk right afterwards it was pretty funny. But the fillings still hurt when they where drilling and blowing the air on the teeth. But thats over now

Veronica was over here earlier this week. We didn't do much together just enjoyed knowing we were in the same room with each other i guess.

My moms been on Vacation this week. I miss her bunches. She went to Harrisonberg, Virginia i think. Not sure about that though. Maybe ill look up some info on where she went here in a minute or something so i can be in the know.

I found out my counselor is quitting the place where shes working now and going to business for herself. She will hopefully take me with her but we don't know how everything will work out yet. I'm pretty nervous about that. What if she doesn't get to take me with her? I don't wanna switch counselors agian. Maybe I will just go without one for a while. I don't know.

We had homecomeing at church Sunday and it was pretty good. Lots of singin then of course there was some good food. I also saw Dino who went to another church and Bethany who said shes been going to another church.

I think thats it for now i'll try to update again later or tomorrow. See ya

No comments: