Saturday, October 6, 2007

Coming Back

Hey everybody, sorry i haven't been on here much to post anything. I've been going through a hard time lately. I think this time of year is just a bad time year for me cause this is the month i had my suicide attempt last year. And i'm having small thoughts of wanting to do it agian but not major thoughts so thats a good sign.

I have started cutting agian. For those of you who don't know what that is I'll explain a little bit about it and then do a little longer post on it later in the week. Cutting is a form of self-injury. Self-injury includes cutting, burning, hitting, etc. People who self-injure tend not to be able to regulate their emotions well, and there seems to be a biologically-based impulsivity. I'll include more details later.

Also since the last time i have been on here I have smoked pot for the first time with my sister. It was pretty cool I guess. I just felt cool doing it. I also have been taught how to snort pills which was cool but didn't do anything for me so i haven't done it agian since.

I'm gunna work hard a t keeping this thing up to date so keep checking back.

No comments: